We know what we want, where do we find it?
This site provides a variety of resources linked to from the specific solution pages. If you prefer to access that information directly, this is the place to start.
- The Model Programs page contains our collection of succesful programs from around the country to give you ideas and inspiration as you shape your own programs. It also provides access to our model programs survey.
- The Model Programs Survey allows you to suggest new programs for the Model Programs Page.
- The Videos link takes you to several longer video files that explore the issues around SMT education.
- The Talking points page links to a series of short PowerPoint files relating to specific solution nodes.
- The Publications page links to relevant documents from the organizations associated with the SMarT project.
- The Reports page links to various online publications about the state of SMT education today.
- The Seminar talks page links to PowerPoint presentations from the AAAS/NSBA Science, Mathematics, and Technology Seminar.